|67 acres +/- 52 tillable This tract of land is the perfect building site! Only 2 miles west of Brookfield, MO right off of Hwy 36! Good laying crop ground with plenty of timber draws for great hunting!|
|Click on thumbnails to see larger photos and descriptions|
Click here to see additional thumbnail photos at bottom of this page
Farm Real Estate Auction -
Richard and Geraldine Schwab
67 acres more or less --- 52.3 tillable per FSA --- Offered as 1 Tract
in 9-57-20 ,
Located just 2 miles west of
This well kept tract has excellent frontage on
52.3 acres are in CRP that expires
The Buyer will be assigned all of the 2013 CRP payment payable
There is an annually renewable sign lease that pays $550 each January. The Buyer will receive all of the January 2014 lease payment. See our website for a copy of this lease.
- Land will be sold as one tract to the highest bidder.
- 10% down day of auction payable to Professional Land Title,
- Final closing on or before
- 2013 real estate taxes will not be prorated to closing. Buyer will receive all of 2013 CRP payment and be responsible for all of 2013 taxes. Real estate taxes were $154 for 2012.
- Buyer will be contractually obligated to comply with all CRP related regulations for the current CRP contract which expires
- Farm does have easements for railroad access.
| Click on thumbnail to see larger photo and description
|We've had some snow but roads are clear and so is our parking lot. Auction will begin at 7:00 p.m. Please email your bank letter of credit to email@example.com or bring it with you the night of the auction.|
FARM REAL ESTATE Auction
For more information, call:
|Ask for Mark Smith at |
or email Mark Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
|2013 © Gallatin Publishing Company. All Rights Reserved. ©|